Solution’s Services purpose is to serve and support our core stakeholders: our Clients, Agents and Staff. By bridging gaps between functional service areas such as Professional Services, Business Intelligence, Quality Assurance, Vendor and Project Management, our mission is to optimize processes, drive initiatives and enable stakeholders to deliver exemplary experiences through technical, operational and strategic execution.
As the Director of Solutions Services, you recognize the value of the convergence of business and technology and have a passion and skill for process optimization and operational efficiency while remaining dedicated to the success of your teams and organization. This role will encompass both operational and strategic responsibilities, with a primary focus on the day-to-day management of certain areas of the Solutions Services organization. You will ensure that teams are operating effectively and efficiently, supporting core areas of the business and ensuring the alignment between the Solutions teams, business, technology and organizational strategy. In areas of opportunity you will develop improvement plans and a roadmap to ensure effective execution.
• Provide leadership and support for Solutions Services including Professional Services, Business Intelligence, and Quality Assurance; including individual and team meetings
• Demonstrated ability to play a leadership role in large, complex analytical projects
• Establish short and long-term goals/strategies and objectives for the groups, including customer satisfaction, utilization, revenue, continual improvement, instilling accountability, growth and execution
• Own financial decisions for the groups and manage P&L
• Develop compelling narratives that connect modeling results with client business problems.
• Provide insights to senior management to support strategic decision-making, preparing and delivering insights and recommendations based on analysis.
• Develop and deliver the analytics to best drive insights across business lines and quality results.
• Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, partners, sales development and operations.
• Provide technical leadership across multiple teams, by understanding a key technology space deeply enough to help guide strategy
• Solicit input and redirect team activity to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and high employee morale
• Inspire data driven innovation that fuel the growth of the organization
• Responsible for recruiting, sourcing, training, professional growth and coaching teams
• Work with senior Solutions management on strategic initiatives
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 5 years prior management experience with direct management of teams
• Demonstrated ability to lead, grow and evolve large teams - Operational leadership prowess and executive presence
• Demonstrated knowledge of technical concepts and experience deploying new technology platforms and solutions
• Strong business acumen, the ability to drive results through others, strong analytical and negotiation skills, excellent process orientation.
• Familiarity with cloud SaaS applications and reporting suites (DOMO, Tableau, Looker)
• Experience with P&L responsibilities
• Collaborative leader who seeks to leverage other's expertise in pursuit of establishing best practices.
• Strong Organizational, multi-tasking, time management skills
• Strong communication, written and presentation skills
• Comfort working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment under tight deadlines
• Travel 5-10%
Workers in this position will be in a general office environment and required to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop and lift to 50 pounds while operating office equipment and conducting daily duties.
Liveops delivers an on-demand skilled workforce of onshore virtual agents for customer service and sales. With no call center, overhead or wasted idle time, our pay-per-use model scales to
meet seasonal or time of day spikes in demand. More than 400 organizations across service industries including retail, health care, insurance and telecom trust Liveops to deliver an enterprise-grade workforce, with faster program readiness, increased revenue, and greater customer satisfaction scores than traditional call centers.
Liveops offers a culture of teamwork, passion and fun! We offer outstanding benefits including insurance, 401k match, and a generous Flexible Vacation plan.