- Bachelor's Degree in related field, or equivalent work experience required
- 3+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition role with 1 year in a high-volume recruitment role preferred
- Experience and knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, works well under pressure, ability to work remotely or in an office in a high-velocity environment
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and overtime as needed
Workers in this position will be in a general office environment and required to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop and lift to 50 pounds while operating office equipment and conducting daily duties.
Liveops delivers an on-demand skilled workforce of onshore virtual agents for customer service and sales. With no call center, overhead or wasted idle time, our pay-per-use model scales to meet seasonal or time of day spikes in demand.
More than 400 organizations across service industries including retail, health care, insurance and telecom trust Liveops to deliver an enterprise-grade workforce, with faster program readiness, increased revenue, and greater customer satisfaction scores than traditional call centers.
Liveops offers a culture of teamwork, passion and fun! We offer outstanding benefits including insurance, 401k match, and a generous PTO plan.