- 2-3 years of work experience in direct marketing, digital marketing, affiliate marketing, online/offline acquisition, or demand generation.
- Undergraduate degree in business or technical degree with relative experience in marketing.
- High degree of personal motivation and the ability to self-start in an unstructured environment. You need to be decisive and willing to take risks.
- Superior analytical and excel skills, including ability to use pivot tables and v-lookup formulas.
- Experience managing partner/client/vendor accounts is a plus.
- Experience with call centers, call marketing, or performance marketing is a plus but not required.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly prioritize and manage requests, and to simultaneously manage multiple projects.
Workers in this position will be in a general office environment and required to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop and lift to 50 pounds while operating office equipment and conducting daily duties.
Liveops delivers an on-demand skilled workforce of onshore virtual agents for customer service and sales. With no call center, overhead or wasted idle time, our pay-per-use model scales to meet seasonal or time of day spikes in demand.
More than 400 organizations across service industries including retail, health care, insurance and telecom trust Liveops to deliver an enterprise-grade workforce, with faster program readiness, increased revenue, and greater customer satisfaction scores than traditional call centers.
Liveops offers a culture of teamwork, passion and fun! We offer outstanding benefits including insurance, 401k match, and a generous PTO plan.