- Minimum 1-year experience in a Talent Acquisition or Human Resources role in a complex and dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Hands-on and ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and phone etiquette
- Experience and knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and MS Office
- Customer service mentality
- Able to complete detailed administrative projects accurately with frequent interruptions, prioritize assignments, coordinate several activities simultaneously
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and overtime as needed
Workers in this position will be in a general office environment and required to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop and lift to 50 pounds while operating office equipment and conducting daily duties.
Liveops delivers an on-demand skilled workforce of onshore virtual agents for customer service and sales. With no call center, overhead or wasted idle time, our pay-per-use model scales to meet seasonal or time of day spikes in demand.
More than 400 organizations across service industries including retail, health care, insurance and telecom trust Liveops to deliver an enterprise-grade workforce, with faster program readiness, increased revenue, and greater customer satisfaction scores than traditional call centers.
Liveops offers a culture of teamwork, passion and fun! We offer outstanding benefits including insurance, 401k match, and a generous PTO plan.