As Liveops continues to grow we are always looking for talent in our Community Ops group. As a Program Specialist, you will interact not only with the client, the team, but also closely with Independent Agents to provide them with friendly and quick information and assistance. Program Specialists must be self-starters and maintain subject matter expertise for the Clients Program.
- Minimum 2-years’ experience as an active, LiveOps Independent Agent with a minimum of 1-year providing services for the client.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Proficiency in the use of all features of the client’s Desktop and Knowledge Management system.
- Hands-on personality and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in both written communication and phone etiquette.
- Ability and enthusiasm to work as part of an interdependent team and to build community both with the team and the LiveOps Independent Agents.
- A genuine desire to provide superior levels of support to the LiveOps agent community.
- Superior PC and Internet skills to include proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to complete detailed administrative projects accurately with frequent interruptions, prioritize assignments, and coordinate several activities simultaneously.
- Some project management and planning skills in order to successfully manage multiple, coinciding projects.
- High level of attention to details.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, weekends, and overtime as needed.
- Demonstrate and act in accordance with LiveOps Values.
- Practice and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Workers in this position will be in a general office environment and required to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop and lift to 50 pounds while operating office equipment and conducting daily duties.
Liveops offers an on-demand skilled workforce of onshore virtual agents for customer service and sales. With no call center overhead or wasted idle time, our pay-per-use model scales to meet seasonal or time of day spikes in demand. More than 400 organizations across service industries including retail, healthcare, insurance and telecom trust Liveops to deliver an enterprise-grade workforce, with faster program readiness, increased revenue, and greater customer satisfaction scores than traditional call centers.
LiveOps offers a culture of teamwork, passion and fun! We offer outstanding benefits including insurance, 401k match, and a generous PTO plan.