- 1-3 years’ experience facilitating live training sessions in a virtual environment. Associates’ degree in Organizational Development, Education, Learning & Development, HR, Business, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiarity with virtual classrooms such as GoToMeeting and WebEx
- Skill in engaging learner attention and participation in online classroom activities
- High volume certification of adult learners through a blend of eLearning and live sessions
- Experience working with Enterprise Level accounts
- Understanding of best practices for facilitating live online learning events
- History of developing comprehensive lesson plans, facilitator guides, presentations and participant materials
- Ability and desire to build a community of independent agents in a virtual environment.
- Above average skills when working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Above average analytic skills with a focus on identifying performance trends
- Demonstrated ability and desire to be proactive and take ownership of results
- Familiarity with call center operations
- Proven excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Display a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to effectively multi-task and handle impromptu changes in direction
- Illustrate a creative and innovative mindset to think outside the box and always look for ways to improve processes
- Ability and willingness to work as part of an interdependent team
- Demonstrate superior PC and Internet skills
- Flexibility to be available for evening and/or weekend responsibilities
Workers in this position will be in a general office environment and required to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop and lift up to 50 pounds while operating office equipment and conducting daily duties.
Liveops delivers an on-demand skilled workforce of onshore virtual agents for customer service and sales. With no call center overhead or wasted idle time, our pay-per-use model scales to meet seasonal or time of day spikes in demand.
More than 400 organizations across service industries including retail, health care, insurance and telecom trust Liveops to deliver an enterprise-grade workforce, with faster program readiness, increased revenue, and greater customer satisfaction scores than traditional call centers.
Liveops offers a culture of teamwork, passion and fun! We offer outstanding benefits including insurance, 401k match, and a generous PTO plan.